• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A-2 Cockpit jacket project update

Well I finished the Jacket today. All hand painted by me. It is an A-2 horside by Cockpit USA. The patch is hanpainted on leather, the shoulder patch is on blue felt Bullion, Bullion wings and captain bars. I have the Capri bell 1945, and the RAF whistle. :D No the jacket dont feel like plastic, its a verry nice jacket better than they made before.
P2270025_01.jpg

P2280016.jpg

P2270024_01.jpg

A

Anonymous

Hey Crazy thanks for sharing your work ,you put a lot of effort into the jacket .Are you planning to do another jacket and if so which squadron . Thanks

All the best Jeff

atkins

Great and neat artwork , very clean also. I'd like to know more of the jacket, Is this their "Mac Arthur " style jacket? Can we see the jacket on you?

wop54

One of my two A2s is a Cockpit. The only thing that i can't really stand is the ugly and uncorrect hanger: im thinking of replacing it with a hanger sewn above the spec label. I hope that the local shoerepair shop can do that for me. Regards, Carlo