• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A-1 test jacket Mod 1

A

Anonymous

Oh wonderful Wales ,Where men are men and sheep are scared .

All The best Jeff

fishmeok

Couple of better shots- this fits perfect with a light wool shirt underneath. I'm very happy so far.

Of course it was cold out there with the dog so I had to go put on the B-10 over the A-1, I live in jacket nerd heaven... :D
Cheers
Mark

IMG_1494.jpg

IMG_1497.jpg

IMG_1498.jpg

IMG_1509.jpg

better duck

Great jacket, very impressive. Commentwise I was going to remark that the pockets on your A1 look remarkebly like B10 pockets. I thought pockets on a A1 were all small, but then one of the members remarked that A1 pockets were "all over the place" size- and placementwise.
I must say however, that being an A2-fan to the core, I am getting B10 vibes more and more!

Curahee

You be disappointed Peter I have been wearing mine for almost a month now and sometimes
the ANJ-4 but it wins hands down every time (I even went home one time during work to change jackets) I like my ANJ-4 but the B-10 is just such a nice and wearable jakcet I completely understand why the guys back then liked them so much ;)

Aykut

Mark,Jacket looks great..the fit is rad too ..I know how much work it takes to make these jackets all by yourself plus the patience and the frustration when you are experimenting ...it's inspiring to see you make these,I can't wait to make my own dream jackets...Best..Aykut