• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7th Photo Recon

a2jacketpatches

516020.jpg

516021.jpg

516022.jpg

dmar836

Wow! That's about all I can say. I sure would love to see your techniques using a machine. Is the blue on the camera and bellows hand stitched?
Dave

a2jacketpatches

dmar836 said:
Wow! That's about all I can say. I sure would love to see your techniques using a machine. Is the blue on the camera and bellows hand stitched?
Dave

Hand done in a way, The older Singer machines have attachments and techniques for embroidery by hand guiding, a little tricky. The book of embroidery cost me 200- a couple of years back, and the attachment I found only one in a decade of estate sales for a couple of dollars, but is the rarest of all attachments and went for over 500- the first and last time I saw one on ebay.

ButteMT61

Another case of the repro being way better than the originals. Splendid work. I always love seeing your patches. I wish I could wear patches.