• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64th FS / Black Scorpions Squadron Patch

a2jacketpatches

ebayDec058_zpsca1fa776.jpg

deand

Awesome...as usual! ;) I'd like to try one like that someday! I mean using leather like you do! Check this one out, it was on sale on ebay awhile back, the claim was that it was authentic vintage:

433441252_o.jpg

433441295_o.jpg

dean

a2jacketpatches

I'm a little reluctant to say so, but that looks like one of my babies from a few years ago. I'd hate to think someone sold as original. But I always mention in my listings that I keep a high res photo archive of all patches to deter. One little problem, a few years back quite a few were lost on a hard drive that went bad. I will look to see if I can find it. But I' pretty sure that's one of mine.

deand

a2jacketpatches said:
I'm a little reluctant to say so, but that looks like one of my babies from a few years ago. I'd hate to think someone sold as original. But I always mention in my listings that I keep a high res photo archive of all patches to deter. One little problem, a few years back quite a few were lost on a hard drive that went bad. I will look to see if I can find it. But I' pretty sure that's one of mine.

All the better! How great is it to be mistaken for genuine! Hope the seller wasn't intentionally misleading anyone. :?

dean

EMBLEMHUNTER

Not a citique , but just a question ,on the 64th Scorpions emblem, didn't most of them (at least those I've seen) have "eyes" on the frontal area of the head ???????????????? Awesome patch none the less !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny

a2jacketpatches

Doubled up a request from a customer and used his drawing as a reference. Didn't even look at one of them never mind most of them.

EMBLEMHUNTER

Thanks for the reply , was just curious , and wasn't critisising the work , it's awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!