• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

531st Bombardment Squadron

a2jacketpatches

Another custom request, I take the opportunity to make a few when a new Disney patch is requested just in case something goes wrong. This design had to be carefully modified and certain details compromised to make it work overall and not look odd or distorted.
531stBS004.jpg

531stBS003.jpg

capt71

a2,
Beautiful job!!!

Not that it will affect you, but be aware that the 380th BG Association is required to pay a license fee to Disney Enterprises for the Donald Duck 531stBS patch, and to Warner Bros for the Bugs Bunny 530thBS patch replicas they sell. They are also required to have the names of Disney and WB on the patches:

6915004350_0563c56287.jpg

Ahhhh, the joys of free enterprise!!!!

Bill

a2jacketpatches

I hear ya, they are probably having them made in quantity. Mine are one at a time hand cut, hand stitched, pieces of art. If they want to, they could spend a thousand bucks worth of manpower and energy to give me a hard time, after that, I would stop anyway and move on to one of the thousands of other patches available. I'm also working on my own website where a guy could order a custom patch of Donald with a Pepsi in one hand, a Coke in the other, riding Goofys shoulders past a Burger King. Because it is a one time custom hand done piece of art, they could all go pound tar if they had a problem with it. I was advised of the same issues that could happen with my Flying Tigers Patches some time back, I sell a lot of those. One good customer of these is the AVG attorney who told me the design is owned by the AVG, is public domain, and I or anyone can make as many as we'd like. I'll be designing a custom Flying Tiger Patch for the back of his G-1 some time in the next couple of weeks.