• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

450 BG PATCH PICTURE NEEDED

A

Anonymous

Hi Does anyone have a picture of or a link to a 450BG patch 15th aaf .Many thanks Jeff

This is an original on a jacket but not good enough to see the detail and the colours

1.jpg

I always wondered about that bent wing at the 7 oclock position .But Marcels link makes it clearer to me its a hook .A very hard patch to find reference material on .Heres Marcels link

Cottontails12.jpg

Here are some of the patches I have made on my little sewing machine all leather .
020-1.jpg

All the best

A

Anonymous

Hi Dave thats the one but I believe that is a reunion patch post war .The image I am looking for is the center part of the patch cleanly showing the detail so I can reproduce it .

All the best Jeff

A

Anonymous

Hi Marcel that the best so far ,trying to get an idea of whats going on inside the patch so I can make an accurate repro .Best regards Jeff

EMBLEMHUNTER

The designs inside of the "Cottontails" patch is the various Land Masses of the world, the United States and South America are in the upper left side of the emblem, and of course the other land masses are the other side of the Hemisphere.