• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

430th Fighter Squadron patch

jbmilart

Here is my version of the 430th Fighter Squadron patch... just finished today... I'm trying to complete the entire 474th Fighter Group's squadron patches... working on the 429th patch now... should have it done in about a couple of days... The leather patch is 5 inches diameter... just like my 428th patch....... Jim

430thFighterSquadron2.jpg

jbmilart

a2jacketpatches said:
Lookin good Jim. You're in California? Why am I thing Arizona?

I don't know?... Lol! I live near South Lake Tahoe... well, closer to Placerville... about 62 miles west of Tahoe... 4,000 feet in elevation... Up in the tree line... like you are...

jbmilart

Boy I wish I could... (quit smoking)... cigarettes... Costs a arm and a leg now days, here in Commiefornia... in fact, a lot of things here cost a lot... um... I think I'm hearing Texas calling...

a2jacketpatches

Chantix or Chantex? Swear by it. I quit easily with it a few years ago but started back up again. Worked again for my new year resolution. Think it's expensive here? Almost 10 bucks in Massachusetts when I left a couple of years ago.