• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

403 Pursuit Squadron (Organized Reserves of Missouri) patch

dav3469

Does anyone have a clear picture of the patch on pg. 83 of the "American Flight Jackets, Airmen & Aircraft" book by Maguire and Conway?

I would love to have a reproduction made (grew up in Missouri) but I want it to be accurate, and one cannot read the lettering in the banner under the main body of the patch in that picture.

Anyone have any ideas what it says?

EMBLEMHUNTER

dav3469 said:
Does anyone have a clear picture of the patch on pg. 83 of the "American Flight Jackets, Airmen & Aircraft" book by Maguire and Conway?

I would love to have a reproduction made (grew up in Missouri) but I want it to be accurate, and one cannot read the lettering in the banner under the main body of the patch in that picture.

Anyone have any ideas what it says?
Hello again,I emailed/PM'd you recently about this one and I have the motto etc to make you a leather patch,do you still want it done if so you should still have my order/contact info, if not e mail me please and I'll re send it to you.
Johnny
[email protected]