• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

400th Fighter Squadron Insignia

A

Anonymous

DSCN4000.jpg
just painted, any info on this? shows in one book as the 400th fighter squadron, but not in the Maurer book.

dujardin

really nice

pitty i have not such a talent

or is it a chance ????
if i had such a talent, i have no wall enough to display all the patches i did :lol:

EMBLEMHUNTER

Hey Chit Chat , you wouldn't happen to have a good color scan of the 369th Fighter Group emblem that your 400th Fighter sqd was with?????
I am trying to find a good color image, it was of a cartoon spider wearing a bolo hat with a shirt and a cigar in his mouth standing upright and with an aggrivated look on his face he's looking upward towards a flying bug above his head , the spider is pointing towards a web at his feet as if telling the "bug" to get in it . I'm sure it was Disney and most likely drawn by Hank Porter one of thier main artist,sure would apprecaite any help on this one , thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny/Emblemhunter