• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4 Reproduction Patches for Monsieur Dujardin

atkins

First is 370fighter group -401 fighter squadron-9th air force
5259909815_318c3dd973.jpg

Second is 497 bomb squadron ( a bit modification per Marcel's request ):
5259908397_2bc4a4187c.jpg

Third is 33PRS ( non official )
5260513730_4c3e4311b2.jpg

and last is 622 Bomb Squadron:
5260512202_c7a8c5c7dd.jpg

pheew...

tom james

The last one was actually a fighter-bomber squadron, later redesignated the 508th Fighter Squadron, 404th Fighter Group. Very nicely done patch.

atkins

Hi Tom, just the man i've been searching for because of your avatar, thanks for the correction. I guess i missed an outline ?

tom james

If you are referring to the outer ring on my avatar, that is an outer ring of plain leather that Roberto put in for stitching when he made the patch for the "tribute" jacket for my father, who flew with the 508th FS. I drew it up based on an original in the Smithsonion's archives. I can send you a copy of my original drawing if you like, but it looks like you've already done what you needed to. Cheers.

dujardin

droopy-i-m-happy.jpg

thanks Oscar for your splendid work
they are splendid, greatttttttttttttt

this will be a good addition to my collection of repro.

very very happy

marcel

dmar836

Marcel,
Will these go on your wall too? With your recent acquisitions, you should have quite a display.
Post pics when you can!
Dave

dujardin

hello dave,

yes, all those patches will be displayed on the wall.

this end of year is really productive.
yesterday i receive a set of patches from Ties
today i see that Oscar just finished another set
and i'm waiting news from Johnny for another set.

this will be greatttttttttttttttttttttttt

for sure i will place photos

see you next
marcel

EMBLEMHUNTER

Hey Marcel , I'm waiting to recieve payment for the order buddy , I don't start a job until check recieved , I am like this with any order as when I first started years ago I made a order and was never paid for it , I know you will not do this but I always wait until $ is in hand , so hurry up and get with Fishmeok or whoever and I'll get em going for you , thanks !
Johnny

dujardin

EMBLEMHUNTER said:
Hey Marcel , I'm waiting to recieve payment for the order buddy , I don't start a job until check recieved , I am like this with any order as when I first started years ago I made a order and was never paid for it , I know you will not do this but I always wait until $ is in hand , so hurry up and get with Fishmeok or whoever and I'll get em going for you , thanks !
Johnny

private mail sent