• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4 4ths on the 4th

a2jacketpatches

All just a little different from each other. This is a new pattern, eagle is much bigger and really stands out.
4ths006.jpg

4ths007.jpg

4ths003.jpg

4ths001.jpg

jbmilart

You've out done yourself Sean!... Really great work... I specially like the main character, moving out past the "field circle" which brings out the image much better... The details are very crisp and tight... the colors are dead on!

Jim

dujardin

the first one is hyper méga splendid

i think it's the most beautiful ''fighting cock'' i've ever seen

impressive work
congrats

byeeeeee
marcel

a2jacketpatches

Thanks guys, I thought this version might open some eyes. My last one was pretty small, fitting within a 5" circle, same exact design but a whole new look with this one. It's also fun to use different shades of color, a good way to use up some yellow and orange scraps.

I saw this one around a while back, anyone got the details on this? was it a special unit or maybe Korean war? I may put in the time to make exact copies if the background info suits me.
2519774860100908253S600x600Q85.jpg