• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

greyhound52

Re: vrong listed B-15C

Hey I got it for $300 I guess I did ok??? I put the bid in as a lark never thinking I would get it.

Weasel_Loader

Nice grab George. I almost thought about it as a gift for my sister who always admired the Monroe pictures of her wearing one, but would have still been too big for her. Great condition for that price!!! ;)

greyhound52

Tamoko,
Thanks for the info. Actually it should fit me fine. My B-15B mod original is a 40 as is my original L-2 both fit and I can wear them. My L-2A original is a 42 and a bit on the big side which surprised me.

greyhound52

Well got the jacket today. Overall very nice. Fast shipping by this seller. Tamoko fit is exactly like my BR B-15C mod size 40. Short in the body as you mentioned but this is exactly how the Buzz fits. So no worries fits fine. I am going to see if my local seamtress can fix the knits. I would rather keep the originals if possible.

greyhound52

tamoko said:
greyhound52 said:
Well got the jacket today. Overall very nice. Fast shipping by this seller. Tamoko fit is exactly like my BR B-15C mod size 40. Short in the body as you mentioned but this is exactly how the Buzz fits. So no worries fits fine. I am going to see if my local seamtress can fix the knits. I would rather keep the originals if possible.
CONGRATULATION ! Very nice find and i think good price! I am happy i have shared this listing, and jacket got to forum members.

Tamoko thanks for bringing this up. By the way my seamtress can fixed the knits so I get to keep the originals. :D