• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 new frames

dujardin

hellooooooooo

i endlessly take time to realise 2 frames with 2 of the 3 patches from Webemblems.
i'm waiting to receive the set Oscar did to me last time and also another set of patches Ties is working on to make other frames.
i really need to make my new room in the cellar; walls in my living room begin to be ''overcharged''.

see you laterrrrrrrr

dedicated to 5ERS

2011_012520100430bis0004.jpg

and this one to major Tibbets - 404FG - 508FS

2011_012520100430bis0002.jpg

byeeeeeeeeee
marcel

EMBLEMHUNTER

Hey Marcel , the patches really set off the photos very nicely , thanks for posting them !!!!!!!!!!!
(WeBeEmblems)
P.S. please note my net name is WeBeEmblems, thanks !

tom james

Hey Marcel, Great to see "Tibbo" Tibbets' pictures on your wall. Too bad the jacket and its 15th FS patch, as well as its owner, went up in flames with him at Werl Airdrome. That's my dad's plane that he is kneeling on, inherited from Tibbo three days before he was killed.

dujardin

hello Tom,

that's why i choose this photo , i remember you explain this fact in our mail exchanges

thanksssss
marcel

dujardin

those are only miniatures

the others are below
héhéhéhééééééééééééééééééééééééééééé

tom james

Marcel, Just to let you know, there's a "PANAMA" army air forces pennant (flag) on E-bay- search aaf if you're interested. That's where Tibbets was stationed with the 15th FS.

Members online

Latest posts