• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 Buzz Rickson's B-2's

asiamiles

Spotted these on Yahoo Japan.
Top is a patched one; I'm not sure if someone had this patch put on or if it was some kind of special. Is that huge patch an accurate repro?
Bottom is a 2006 collaboration with Space Bug, which seems to be a shop of some sorts...new price was apparently 399,000yen!!!
patchedb2.jpg

brspacebugb2.jpg

Falcon_52

That patch is so large that it's pushing the middle of the pocket flap down! I don't recall ever seeing that patch design but my knowledge is limited compared to a lot of people on this forum.

Noel

zoomer

The black/brown version is reminiscent of the fox hunting boots called "red tops."
DD-600.JPG

I'd be VERY surprised if that patch was ever worn in the 30s OR 40s. Maybe on the back of a coverall at an air race.

zoomer

The black/brown version is reminiscent of the fox hunting boots called "red tops."
DD-600.JPG

Der Dau 600s, $1,045. And we think we pay too much.
You can't even wear these when not actually ridin' to hound.

I'd be VERY surprised if that patch was ever worn in the 30s OR 40s. Maybe on the back of a coverall at an air race.

tgd31968

Without the patch, the first jacket would be nice.

My cat tried to bury my monitor when I had the second jacket pic up....

asiamiles

I agree. The colour combo on the two-tone B-2 doesn't work, and the regular B-2 looks better unpatched...like most jackets IMO.