• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1950s US Army Officer 14oz Chino Trousers

London Cabbie

@bronson_vintage have now got re-stock of 1950s US Army Officer 14oz Chino Trousers.
Just bought a pair how do they size up and what’s the shrinkage after a few washes..?
Hope everyone is keeping well under the circumstances.

London Cabbie

Share this URL to give your friends the reward 10% off coupon...

London Cabbie

Here's a 10% off coupon for your first order at Bronson. To accept, use my referral link:

ausreenactor

Eat 10% less, do 10% more? ;)

Never looked at Bronson trousers? Will see how the shipping goes compared to ATF. My chinos on the mannequin look tired...

London Cabbie

Had the chinos a couple of weeks, really thick cotton and well made. They come in quite wide, I noticed on @bronson_vintage website in the photos models have put a slight tuck in the turn up, done the same they look perfect. May try the Buzz Ricksons next time.
They are already out of stock...:oops:
B78D1844-37B7-49B8-AEFA-FF5F0575C203.jpeg
04CAB0A5-07A7-4EE8-A925-239997DC0A33.jpeg
605AC099-4A6C-43F2-9B6C-C68B20E83537.jpeg
172653FB-936D-422B-A64B-302504AB0377.jpeg

Flightengineer

B-Man2

I have a pair from WPG and they are very nice. Full count chinos in WWII period style .Worth checking out if you happen to be in the market for a pair .

dinomartino1

Hi friends, any experience with this pants?

I have a pair of the darker colour ones and they are very good for the price.
Really are cut like 1930s trousers so if you don't like baggy/lose cut they are not for you.
They come with a 1 1/2" sewn cuff so for where leg length is a problem with bronson jeans and trousers for taller guys these do have extra material to let down but you will loose the cuffs.
Zip fly

Last edited:

Flightengineer

I have a pair of the darker colour ones they and they are very good for the price.
Really are cut like 1930s trousers so if you don't like baggy/loose cut they are not for you.
They come with a 1 1/2" sewn cuff so for where leg length is a problem with bronson jeans and trousers for taller guys these do have extra material to let down but you will loose the cuffs.
Zip fly

Thanks! How do they correspond to they size chart?

Cocker

I have a pair of the darker colour ones they and they are very good for the price.
Really are cut like 1930s trousers so if you don't like baggy/loose cut they are not for you.
Zip fly

Good to know, I was eyeing those for a while! What is the inseam length on yours?

dinomartino1

Thanks! How do they correspond to they size chart?

After a few washes
Size W31-32/M

bronson mine
waist 81cm 81cm
leg opening 9.25" nearly 9"
length 42.1" just over 40.5"
I don't know how they are measuring this, I measured the same as my first photo above.
Bronson may also be including the extra hem material you can let down.

Cocker

Thanks @dinomartino1 ! That'd be way too short, even with the extra cuff material...

I think I'm gonna head to Luxire and have them make something based on measurements of my WPG M1937 trousers, but with pleated front and brace buttons.