• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15 SECONDS of fame............

jacketimp

just curious..........is ebay section restricted to just jackets or anything goes?

seems there are two recent references to ebay items NOT connected with jackets.

am I rocking the boat?

WHAT DO THE WISE OLDER MORE EXPERIENCED MEMBERS SAY..........OR IS IT THE BRIEF OF A MODERATOR???

hacker

jacketimp said:
just curious..........is ebay section restricted to just jackets or anything goes?

am I rocking the boat?

WHAT DO THE WISE OLDER MORE EXPERIENCED MEMBERS SAY..........OR IS IT THE BRIEF OF A MODERATOR???

eBay police have no restrictions...... :p

jacketimp

hacker said:
jacketimp said:

am I rocking the boat?

so, are you one of the ebay cops? an older wiser member? a moderator?

common show this rookie some ropes........not to hang himself but to learn and expand his knowledge on jacket-logy......

MikeyB-17

The mods are pretty cool here-as long as nobody's being a pain in the arse they don't step in. So it's not a jacket? So what? There are no restrictions, within reason. There's been links to all sorts of stuff. We're pretty laid back (except in Off Topic! :D ). One was a link to a motorbike-there are several bikers here, me included. I was really glad to see it, I think others were too. It's not a big deal.

jacketimp

MikeyB-17 said:
The mods are pretty cool here-as long as nobody's being a pain in the arse they don't step in. So it's not a jacket? So what? There are no restrictions, within reason. There's been links to all sorts of stuff. We're pretty laid back (except in Off Topic! :D ). One was a link to a motorbike-there are several bikers here, me included. I was really glad to see it, I think others were too. It's not a big deal.

ok thanks for setting out the turf..........

gotta be careful as I'm new.....

don't wanna tread on too many dainty toes but glad to know the members have toes of titanium..................

jacketimp

hacker said:
jacketimp said:

am I rocking the boat?

don't leave out the EBAY SCOUTS, they who draw attention to what's available on ebay! :)

TankBuster

Jacket Pimp: Your style of posting and wording sure reminds me of one of
our other members here. Shanghai Joe............any relation!?! :lol:

Roughwear

TankBuster said:

Could this be S.J.'s other identity? ;)

shanghai joe

Roughwear said:
TankBuster said:

ok ok ....... :oops: shanghai joe no more................i'll sign in as jacketimp.was going to gradually let shaijoe go sloooooooowly but since i've been out, well.......

Roughwear

Could this be S.J.'s other identity? ;)[/quote]

ok ok ....... :oops: shanghai joe no more................i'll sign in as jacketimp.was going to gradually let shaijoe go sloooooooowly but since i've been out, well.......[/quote]

Why have you changed your identity? Just seems stange to have two identities on VLJ! :eek:

jacketimp

Roughwear said:

ok ok ....... :oops: shanghai joe no more................i'll sign in as jacketimp.was going to gradually let shaijoe go sloooooooowly but since i've been out, well.......[/quote]

Why have you changed your identity? Just seems stange to have two identities on VLJ! :eek:[/quote]

was tired of joe........just wanted a fresh start! I'm going on as jktimp.........do I have to cancel joe?

Roughwear

jacketimp said:
Roughwear said:

ok ok ....... :oops: shanghai joe no more................i'll sign in as jacketimp.was going to gradually let shaijoe go sloooooooowly but since i've been out, well.......

Why have you changed your identity? Just seems stange to have two identities on VLJ! :eek:[/quote]

was tired of joe........just wanted a fresh start! I'm going on as jktimp.........do I have to cancel joe?[/quote]

So a jacket imp-someone who has impish things to say about jackets! Name suits you.
:lol:

jacketimp

So a jacket imp-someone who has impish things to say about jackets! Name suits you.
:lol:[/quote]

actually no.........i wanted jacketPIMP but that would be too bliiing so settled for imp........it's PIMP-P= imp........getit?

jacketimp

:lol:[/quote]

uh...uh.... jktpimp with an impish collection........more like it!