• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$1076 Good Wear...WTF?

ausreenactor

Gents...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MEBIDX:IT

Take a look at it.. Was $660 not too long ago, until Mr. Chisel Bid, 1***9 (30) under bidder on Jeff's original auction, went to town. Pushed and pushed then put on around seven bids over the $1076. I am pretty sure if you put anywhere between $1076 and $1100 it would be yours. Certainly a baiting tactic. Feel in my bones this might get a relist down the track....possibly due a poor fit. Something amiss??

Couchy

zoomer

Just teh stupid? There are, sadly, a few dudes out there who value the thrill of battle over the luxury of something made expressly for them.

RudyN

I can't beleive that a person would bid that amount on a Goodwear as you can get one custom sized for yourself.

CBI

A new Good Wear is $950. If you add a NOS zipper that's another $100-200? Not sure about the zip. There is also a 3-4 month wait so for someone, I really don't think its that far out of line. Hey, folks (maybe not so many) are paying one heck of a lot more for a BR and its not as authentic a jacket. Agreed that this is the highest I have seen a used GW go for. How knows, might be a Christmas gift and this way, there is no waiting. ;)

ausreenactor

There are BR and Real McCoy jackets on here that are not moving at the $500 - $600 mark. ELC Monarch just fetched $413 the other
day. This is a keen ebayer?? I would not expect any snipes, and look forward to seeing how it unfolds.

Couchy

Andrew

$1181 from a buyer with over 7000 feedbacks. Well who can figure out that result. We really do need a head scratching emoticon...

ausreenactor

Mega eBayer...

Surprised he did not bid last time, or any of Jeff's other Goodwear Repros?? Must have just started looking at A-2's. Will read through the feedback and try to figure it out..

Couchy

bseal

ausreenactor said:
Let us know who this guy is..I have some great BR jackets he might like for $700+!!

Hey, we all know you just got outbid. It's cool man, let it go.
:p

ausreenactor

bseal said:
ausreenactor said:
Let us know who this guy is..I have some great BR jackets he might like for $700+!!

Hey, we all know you just got outbid. It's cool man, let it go.
:p

Outbid..

I was pushing it up for our new member in need of a lift..no lift required! Just like the RMNZ last week, that went for a song...

Couchy

zoomer

havocpaul said:
2940640.png

madness?

THIS. IS. eBaaaaaaaaY!!!