• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

101st A/B - finished at high price.

a2jacketpatches

Super rare version, I believe a certain commander had a very limited quantity of these made in England, or something to that effect. The eagle patch corner online will have the details exactly, the guy is Brando. I just can't do the footwork right now.

CHECK6

Mark Bando is the world reference of the 101 ABn ,he is a collector of the screaming eagle goodies for decades,visit his website TRIGGER TIME.

Fab

CHECK6

I also have a type7 with separeted tabs ,in the 80's they were selling originals in some Bastogne shops and museums.It was not yet the PARAMANIA ERA :D
now it's impossible to find a good one there ,only copies
Fab

a2jacketpatches

CHECK6 said:
I also have a type7 with separeted tabs ,in the 80's they were selling originals in some Bastogne shops and museums.It was not yet the PARAMANIA ERA :D
now it's impossible to find a good one there ,only copies
Fab

Just a few days ago in the local Craigslist "3 Army Helmets for sale" The pics show a good fixed bail with nice liner, a swivel bail with shiny green as opposed to OD and WW2 liner, AND THEN!............A Para helmet with correct liner and white spade on the side looking near mint. I was and still am very suspicious, but I emailed within 7 minutes of the post and no answer back, it's been about a week. PARAMANIA has made it impossible. A few Jump Wings over the years and the type 7's for me, that's it.

CHECK6

Here in Belgium there is a faker(on ebay) well known by the us militariaforum members who 's got some different avatar ,on his list ,always rarity items , painted para helmets two or three a month ,m42 patched jackets .And he makes big money .I wouldn't be one of his buyers :( :( :(
Fab

a2jacketpatches

Quite a few well known here as well. Bottom line, assume all Para helmets for sale these days are fake. The only reason i got a little excited about the one on craigslist, it's not like ebay, it's a free service here that anyone can list on and the guy just listed as army helmets. He probably got 20 good offers before mine 7 minutes after he posted.

CHECK6

Sometimes good items are hidden with craps,once i bought a good para liner in a belgian made M1 for 20€ .the title of the sale said "us style belgian army helmet".Checked the pic ,bet and won.

Fab