• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

newagegeezer

London City airport is closed. It's not been too bad here in East London as I expect all the high rises to the West are sheltering us. Nothing like the great storm of '87, now that was a howler...

B-Man2

That is really a stunning jacket. Werber's 33-1729 remains to be my favorite A-2. When did you acquire it/how old is it?
Cheers
M
Hi Mike
Thanks for your kind words
I acquired that Werber 1729 as a second owner about 5 years ago . It was in outstanding condition and since they don’t often come up for sale pre owned , I jumped on it . I’ve never been sorry and it’s one of my favorite jackets .

Mickey.was.a.rat

Bronson « Taxi driver » today
E40C37E6-571A-4BFB-A29D-A3B9C6A6D3C8.jpeg

ES335

Hey Jan,

here is something that has never happened before in Hamburg:

Yesterdays storm brought really high wind and waves to the city's harbor...one of the waves crushed the front window of a small harbor ferry...

Ties

EDIT: By the way, we are not talking about a normal sea harbor here...Hamburg is at the river Elbe, the North Sea is roughly 100 kms further away..
I spent a few years in Blankenese, we never saw the Elbe look like that! Wow!