• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superb early Anj4 good BIN

John Lever

Very nice early ELC Anj4 size 46, reasonable BIN.

B-Man2

John
The seller has listed “free delivery” and I don’t see any limitations for international purchases . I wonder if that’s correct .

adfrost

Damn shame that it appears they’ll only ship in the UK. That jacket would be pretty much perfect for me…

johnwayne

If I had £1 for every time I’ve declared I’m not into shearlings I’d have a good contribution towards that lovely looking creation - it is bloomin nice I must admit - I’d could even drive to Bicester too! The temptation is there but prob a tad big so I’m out but hope someone here nabs it???

Griffon_301

Seriously thinking of letting go one of my Irvins to fund this ANJ-4....only thing is, I love both of my Irvins and I don't know if the ANJ-4 fits my bill...tried one ELC example once @Duxford when they were still having their tent there and did not immediately fall for it contrary to the BoB Irvin which I bought the following year... But that ANJ-4 really looks great...

ausreenactor

Why would you ever want a new one ? The quality difference is vast
Grab the Ebay jacket but don't offload the one being sold until AFTER it arrives and you are happy with it.

I sold the ELC Hartmann, sent old 'Redsox78' my money then got screwed and defrauded until TimP came to the rescue. Hope 'Jonny Boy' caught COVID and choked to death!

A jacket in the hand is worth two in the post!