• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My first A2 (Aero) - can't decide if it's too short or not?

Chandler

Just keep in mind that for a horsehide jacket, the sleeves need to start out being slightly long as they will shorten with use as the creases develop in the elbows.
I see this stated all the time, but I have (and have had) jackets in all variants of hide, tanning, and finish and never experienced this slinky effect on any sleeves -- and I honestly wish I would!

I have a couple jackets I love, except for the sleeves being too long.

Smithy

I only just saw this. IMO the jacket is absolutely spot on. The problem is that those trousers of yours aren't even mid-rise but low-rise which isn't right with an A-2.

Get some with a higher rise and the jacket with look better. Low-rise strides aren't flattering anyway as they make your legs look shorter.

Just my 2 rupees.

caddyd

Looks like a good fit for an A-2 but if you prefer a little longer you might consider an M-422-A.

Attachments

• DSCN4936.JPG
    DSCN4936.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 39

foster

I see this stated all the time, but I have (and have had) jackets in all variants of hide, tanning, and finish and never experienced this slinky effect on any sleeves -- and I honestly wish I would!

I have a couple jackets I love, except for the sleeves being too long.

At my height, I notice it any time the sleeves are short. I have the opposite problem when it comes to sleeve length.

Grrobin

I only just saw this. IMO the jacket is absolutely spot on. The problem is that those trousers of yours aren't even mid-rise but low-rise which isn't right with an A-2.

Get some with a higher rise and the jacket with look better. Low-rise strides aren't flattering anyway as they make your legs look shorter.

Just my 2 rupees.
True - just going for the Great Escape look by wearing chinos haha. Luckily my jeans are a bit higher in the waist. Appreciate the feedback!