• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mint M444 Navy flight jacket

bazelot

pocket tag
tag.JPG

Mr. Mike

Just amazingly stunning jacket @bazelot! Never have seen an original shearling jacket in such a condition :oops:.
As we have not yet extended our "Better Fighting Garment 2.0" thread to cover as well the winter issues please allow one question: You probably can elaborate on the main difference between the M444 and the M444A (?) - what was the deviating criteria of the "A"?
thanks a lot!

bazelot

Just amazingly stunning jacket @bazelot! Never have seen an original shearling jacket in such a condition :oops:.
As we have not yet extended our "Better Fighting Garment 2.0" thread to cover as well the winter issues please allow one question: You probably can elaborate on the main difference between the M444 and the M444A (?) - what was the deviating criteria of the "A"?
thanks a lot!
I don't believe there is any difference in specs. The M-444 came from an earlier contract I guess.

mulceber

You probably can elaborate on the main difference between the M444 and the M444A (?) - what was the deviating criteria of the "A"?
I don't believe there is any difference in specs. The M-444 came from an earlier contract I guess.
Full Gear suggests the same as what @bazelot said. Sounds like it was probably just a change in contract wording, a minor change in the source of the materials, or something similarly inconsequential.

Last edited: