• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Irvin jacket from AVI LEATHER

Snackson

That is correct. I've seen both the metal chain with rivets in the neck seam and the stitched leather hanger.

Attachments

• irvin3.jpg
    irvin3.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 122

Pilot

Very nice Irvin.
Congratulations for all this work and research.
My 0.1ct input:
The panels need to be joint together in the „ folded hand“ mode via a specific fur fleece stiching machine.. Then the trims will take shape over the „wave“. As far as I can see its not done so on the test jacket.
Furthermore as already mentioned by others, the label is bound to the fur not sewn through it.
The hanger should be a specific chain.
Attached please see what I mean by sewing fur in the folded hands mode and the machine doing it.
All other great, well done!
IMG_0724.jpeg

Last edited:

flyincowboy

Very nice Irvin.
Congratulations for all this work and research.
My 0.1ct input:
The panels need to be joint together in the „ folded hand“ mode via a specific fur fleece stiching machine.. Then the trims will take shape over the „wave“. As far as I can see its not done so on the test jacket.
Furthermore as already mentioned by others, the label is bound to the fur not sewn through it.
The hanger should be a specific chain.
Attached please see what I mean by sewing fur in the folded hands mode and the machine doing it.
All other great, well done!View attachment 147347
I will second that Brice you were faster than me! By the way nice fur machine which is also used for gloves stitching.