• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How good are bill kelso compared to GW Eastman real mccoy

saucerfiend

Re: how good are bill kelso campared to GW Eastman real mcco

Jeff M said:
Platon,...I have been unable to get into the BK web site since you added the opening page with the poto of Belushi saluting. It doesn't allow me to scroll far enough down the page to choose a language. (I assume that is what it is asking. The directions at the bottom only partially show.)
Anybody else run into this?

Yep, same problem.

A

Anonymous

Hi guys,
It's a problem related to the size of your monitor (especially if you use laptop) and/or your graphics card resolution settings.

It's an easy fix,

If you use MS explorer,
--------------------------
look at the bottom right side of the window. There should be a magnifying glass that reads 100%
Click on the small arrow next it and make it read 75%
If the magnifying glass is not there then go to View/Toolbar/Status Bar

If you use Google Chrome
------------------------------
click on the settings button (far right at the top)
and select the zoom size that you find suitable. (there is a - and a + button and you can adjust it)

If you use Opera
------------------
there is a zooming bar at the bottom right side of the screen

If you use Firefox
---------------------
I don't know but, it should be something similar

John Lever

saucerfiend said:
Jeff M said:
Platon,...I have been unable to get into the BK web site since you added the opening page with the poto of Belushi saluting. It doesn't allow me to scroll far enough down the page to choose a language. (I assume that is what it is asking. The directions at the bottom only partially show.)
Anybody else run into this?

Yep, same problem.
I mentioned this a while back. As many potential customers are now using smart phones and tablets,and with only a minority using desktops,it makes sense to alter the page. The average attention span on a slow webpage is only 20 seconds or so. I have just tried the fix you suggested for Chrome. There are no adjustments in the settings of my tablet that alter zoom size.

A

Anonymous

this site is optimized for iPad
what tablet do you use?

Vcruiser

Really now...who wouldn't agree that it makes much better business sense for the customers to search for..figure out..and find any adjustments to correct a visual/language problem according to just what size instrument they are using! Certainly it shouldn't be the responsibility of the advertiser to make it easy and simple for everyone...right? :lol:

A

Anonymous

Yes, it makes sense but with the rapid evolution of many different devices
it has become very difficult to test the websites to ensure that they work on all systems.
We are testing all browsers plus ipad and I think iphone too.

A

Anonymous

do you see every other site correctly?
anyway, we asked and they downsized the first page image, so I believe everything should fit your screen now, please confirm, thanks.

John Lever

PLATON said:
anyway, we asked and they downsized the first page image, so I believe everything should fit your screen now, please confirm, thanks.
Yes all other sites are fine. Obviously Google developed Chrome so it works perfectly on my device.
It works now. Hmm..not so sure about the lack of the Union flag for English though !

Jeff M

John Lever said:
PLATON said:
Yes all other sites are fine. Obviously Google developed Chrome so it works perfectly on my device.
It works now. Hmm..not so sure about the lack of the Union flag for English though !

You folks don't speak proper English. :lol:

chamboid

And even with st George's day just past, damn it! We just don't speak good English propper! Not like the Americans do.

A

Anonymous

The problem with British English is that you have to be British to understand it.
I can easier understand an African American from the South speaking slang than I can understand certain English folks.

To give you an example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZywE0AT1qY

John Lever

It is known as Standard English,and we invented it.....just thought as a European, you might think it more appropriate to use The Mother Tongue. :D

A

Anonymous

The reason why the American flag is there instead of the British is because the Americans invented the A-2 and M-422 jackets and because the character Bill Kelso in that Hollywood movie was also an American.

269sqnhudson

John Lever said:
It is known as Standard English,and we invented it.....just thought as a European, you might think it more appropriate to use The Mother Tongue. :D

I'll second that

Dr H

John Lever said:
Any news on the A-1 ?

Lambskin prototype completed and being fettled, I understand.

A

Anonymous

we'll rectify when we release the Irvin