• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

dubow mfg

Smithy

He might not have written my actual name but he pointed a pretty big finger my way.

Already forgotten.

John Lever

IIRC I reported 3 or 4 posts which could be construed as either attacking another maker or marketing products in another maker's thread. I also asked whether we could have some framework for vendors here because of this.

But thanks for making it clear that as a moderator you are happy to publicly announce private communications to the wider forum. I suggest to other members therefore that they are careful what they message to you as a moderator as private communications for you don't appear to be private.
I mentioned no one by name and don't think you have ever sent me a pm.

Otter

Out of morbid curiosity, are you going to name the two Trojan Horse TFL accounts our "friend" had/has.

B-Man2

To all participants .
With respect to everyone and all the moderators. IMHO This thread has gone completely off the rails and seems to be producing more negative responses than positive and informative postings. I am as guilty of this as well . Can we all agree there is nothing further to be gained from this thread and shut it down before it has further negative effects. If when you guys receive your jackets please open another thread so we can see how they turned out. Just a suggestion to bring us back to a heathier line of conversation .

Last edited:

ButteMT61

Ole:
This may be the best thread ever. Really.

julian-assange-window-1120-getty.jpg

zoomer

I am sorry I wrote the below post.
Some of us seem to have taken it as a recommendation!

Rule 1 of the internet is the right of exit. You can always ball and glove it. (Has Platon considered repopping Dubow baseball gear?)

That said, I would hate to lose someone's POV based on what someone else thinks of that person's perceived allegiances for/against someone else entirely.

That is exactly the kind of 1996 vintage, The Internets Is A Rumor Machine Full Of Cyber Shills sentiment that burned thru the saxophone newsgroups I used to participate in and left them a barren hellscape.