• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

#1 What Good Wear A-2 Contract do you/have you owned?

What Good Wear A-2 contract do you/have you owned?

• Total voters

33-1729

I'm quite curious on how this will turn out. Mr Chapman has reproduced so many A-2 contracts I had to split this poll into two parts: #1 is what I believe are the most popular (perhaps not) and #2 the road less taken.

33-1729

I don’t think you’re going to get a true perspective of each contract because the poll doesn’t take into account owning multiples of each contract . For instance … I’ve owned 6 Dubows and 4 Roughwears over the years .
Yes! I set it up so everyone can vote multiple times. Sadly, I have one, but I know some have 10X that.

Chandler

I don’t think you’re going to get a true perspective of each contract because the poll doesn’t take into account owning multiples of each contract . For instance … I’ve owned 6 Dubows and 4 Roughwears over the years .
Clothes horse. :D

entertainment

I thought the house label was a Spiewak as they are still in business.
From the website: I. Chapman: "This Type A-2 is our copy of the historic Isaac Spiewak A-2 contract. This company is still producing uniforms and fashion wear in New York, as they have since 1904."

B-Man2

I thought the house label was a Spiewak as they are still in business.
I. Spiewak & Sons has incorporated the name Golden Fleece with their products as seen in the example below of one of there A2 repros from a few years ago.
IMG_1202.jpeg
IMG_1201.jpeg

33-1729

Good Wear has made so many A-2 contracts (all of them) I had to carry the poll over to another poll. Check out . . .

Juanito

A mentioned, there are a few missing here. One of the best GW jackets I ever owned was a United Sheeplined A-2. Looking back on this, I am shocked at how many I have actually owned over the years.

The USL and the Knopf were the best ones in that they were pigment finished, with the Werber 1401 a close 2nd...and no one does the RW collar like John.

33-1729

A mentioned, there are a few missing here. One of the best GW jackets I ever owned was a United Sheeplined A-2. Looking back on this, I am shocked at how many I have actually owned over the years.

The USL and the Knopf were the best ones in that they were pigment finished, with the Werber 1401 a close 2nd...and no one does the RW collar like John.

Check out . . .