• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does he think it is GOLD LINED??

DiamondDave

This same jacket is back again... not even sure it ever left! And the price has increased by another $1000.00??

Ah, he remembers the glorious late 80's when the Japanese paid these prices, guess it may have bit him in the bum, huh?

DD

Roughwear

Quite so Carlo, but you manage to sell your jackets and this guy has no hope of doing so with his innovative marketing strategy! :lol:

Falcon_52

But wait, it still will cost an extra $48 to ship it. For that price, I would throw in free shipping at the very least!

Andrew

How does this work, click on Andrews link now and you get a flight suit offered by the same seller- Whatthe? :?

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Andrew said:
How does this work, click on Andrews link now and you get a flight suit offered by the same seller- Whatthe? :?

A-2 A2 CBI WWII AAF FLIGHT JACKET POUGHKEEPSIE Sz 44

I still get the same listing, Andrew ... maybe you need to adjust your aerial. ;)

asiamiles

442RCT said:
He doesn't have a reserve, but he has a starting bid...isn't that a defacto reserve :?:

Indeed, it's why I've never understood the need for reserves. Just start the auction at the minimum price you're willing to sell the item for. Some may contend that by starting low you can set the ball rolling, but most will agree that when it comes to eBay reserves tend to deter people from bidding.