• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B-9 by Eddie Bauer

A

Anonymous

Bauer was a top of the line sportswear Mfg along with Ambercrombie and Fitch, now junk. To bad, I remember as recently as the early 80's these shops selling top of the line merchandise made in the U.S and Britain, but alas crap in crap out.

Steve H

Tim P said:
Unless this one is a recent remanufactured one by Bauer. $217 is a bargain.
Yup- remember we cant just walk into a thrift shop and find these things like you naybe can do in the States

$217? I'd a dropped that cash on it in a flash!

Steve H

dmar836 said:
Just to clarify, these things aren't found in the thrift shops here any more either.
Dave
Purely a figure of speech Dave- what i mean is that they are harder to get overseas (outside US) because the only way we can get these things is through online collectors who normally charge market or ePray where you gotta bid against clones of oneself! Buying direct from the source or by walk- in retail just doesn't happen at least here in Australia so we pay what we can to nail down an item. I paid $190 for my Davis Sportswear B-11 and would have paid half that again if not more as i just can't source it here. Fair enough, thrift shops nay be an extreme example of walk-in retail but thats where i was heading with it.

Different country, different market. Oh, and our Australian $ exchange rate is rather favourable compared to the wheezing greenback right now!

Cheers

Steve

Peter Graham

A few years ago B-9's and B-11's used to struggle to reach $100 on ebay. Think I'll keep my B-9 for a few more years.

Steve H

Just putting it out there- if anyone has an Eddie Bauer B-9 parka for sale at $217 i am happy to give you the cash in exchange.

Tim P

An Eastman buzz rickson one is only a thousand pounds or so and has the advantage of being mint

;)

MikeyB-17

Funnily enough, I just picked up an Abercrombie and Fitch M-65 copy which is a really cool, salty jacket, and I'm really pleased with it.