• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Third or Fourth listing..

TankBuster

I don't think he is trying to hide anything. He is pretty open about the name change at the top of the listing. I had bought from him a few times years ago and never had a problem. Unfortunately shill bidding or having "Buddies" bid up auctions is pretty common on eBay now, I just bid what I want to bid and leave it at that.

From the auction:
To my bidders: For years I have done business on eBay using the name: motelbuyer. Since most of the items I will be selling from this point on are being purchased by my drivers and from the estates we service as a company all future items will be sold through our company eBay account: gpstorageco*. To check feedback please check the eBay name: motelbuyer.

TankBuster

Welcome to the new eBay. The " I will just have my buddy bid it up to $$ and that way I won't lose any $$ " attitude. Tons of guys seem to be doing it and I will admit it's getting a little old. The best advice would be just bid what you want to spend on a item. If it goes for more...oh well!