• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WW2 ORIGINAL WARTIME USAAF A2 LEATHER JACKET J.A. DUBOW 38

dmar836

Re: WW2 ORIGINAL WARTIME USAAF A2 LEATHER JACKET J.A. DUBOW

Someone on the forum? I shot an offer in consideration of overseas shipping.
Dave

Andrew

I don't know him but i've seen him collecting and selling on Ebay here for years. Didn't know he collected USAAF kit. Looks like he has another hanging off the end of the bed. Sees like a reasonable price for a great uncommon jacket with (some) paintwork.

Silver Surfer

you can pretty much count on dubows being one size smaller then tagged. perhaps not all, but the majority. thus a tagged size of 38 most likely is a 36

dmar836

I don't wear them - just collect and display. So as long as they aren't a 34, I see them as valued.
He did accept my offer so I'll let you all know about the sizing - not that we don't already know! ;)

Might I say, if these were prices at SoS, we'd have jumped all over them. It was kinda ridiculous.

Dave

Andrew

Good one Dave, especially for that purpose and price, and being repatriated. I wonder where he go it from or if he has any history. I often wonder if there were any left here lost or as souvenirs to girlfriends or if there were, they probably went back to the States after the War with the new Bride.