• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WW2 A-2 Flight Jacket (Sz 46) with Crusher

Roughwear

It's not often this contract appears in a size 46. The problem with Spiewak jackets is that the goat is liable to rot. There appears to be some surface flaking and possible wear on the upper back, which could be rot setting in. It will need new knits and the correct zip, but if it goes cheap it could be a good deal for someone.

Peter Graham

Roughwear said:
It will need new knits and the correct zip
Surely the Crown is the correct zipper ? I know my Spiewak had one and it was original to the jacket. You're right about the rot though. That jacket looks well dodgy and it's been pecarded to within an inch of it's life !

Roughwear

Peter Graham said:
Roughwear said:
It will need new knits and the correct zip
Surely the Crown is the correct zipper ? I know my Spiewak had one and it was original to the jacket. You're right about the rot though. That jacket looks well dodgy and it's been pecarded to within an inch of it's life !

My mistake. Of course its an original Crown. I was confusing the zip with another Spiewak which had a replaced zip.