• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Vintage Cafe Racer

cgreen

Hi Everyone, I tried to post this in the Buy/Sell forum but because I'm new and haven't participated in the community long enough I wasn't able to. Moderator, if this is not allowed then please take it down or could you please relocate it to the Buy/Sell?

I'm interested in purchasing a couple of women't classic style and cafe racer jackets from the 1960s, '70s, and 80s in a Women's Medium, or perhaps even a Small depending on the jacket. I believe in Euro sizing it would be 34 for the Small, 36, 38 for the Medium.

If anyone has such a thing I would love to hear about it, thank you. I live in Canada but I have family in the US that I see quite regularly so shipping to either is fine. Thank you very much, looking forward to everyone's thoughts. Take care and enjoy the day.

Again, Moderator looking for your guidance as well, thank you.

Chris