• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who makes a nice B-15A ???

A

Anonymous

besides buzz rickson (I guess)

great jacket don't you think?

TankBuster

Agreed! Here's my original B-15A .....size 42

045-3.jpg

With my original sz 44 B-10.....I love cloth jackets!

047-1.jpg

Dr H

TankBuster said:
Agreed! Here's my original B-15A .....size 42

045-3.jpg

With my original sz 44 B-10.....I love cloth jackets!

047-1.jpg

Blimey Jeff that B-10 looks like it was issued yesterday... :mrgreen:

Phantomfixer

Tank very nice jackets super clean. When I first went in to the USAF back in 83. these jackets were on display at the BX at Sheppard and Lackland AFB. Both bases had several very clean mint B-15s on mannquins inside the store. Wonder what ever became of them...knowing the government either in the trash or in someones trunk,, hopefully saved
Anyway great jackets!

TankBuster

jzist said:
Tank very nice jackets super clean. When I first went in to the USAF back in 83. these jackets were on display at the BX at Sheppard and Lackland AFB. Both bases had several very clean mint B-15s on mannquins inside the store. Wonder what ever became of them...knowing the government either in the trash or in someones trunk,, hopefully saved
Anyway great jackets!

Thanks for the compliment!

In the early 80's I'm sure there were lots of nice jackets around. The local myth is that quite a few of the local military surplus stores here in MN sold NOS ww2 cloth and leather jackets for winter beaters. I actually bought a leather navy set from a guy that bought it to wear ice fishing back in the mid 8o's! :shock: