• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's this 1930s Jacket?

dmar836

Lieutenants McMullen and White - 1930.

White's jacket appears to be an A-1. Any idea about the zipped jacket on the left?

image058.jpg

Dave

bfrench

Administrator
dmar836 said:
Lieutenants McMullen and White - 1930.

White's jacket appears to be an A-1. Any idea about the zipped jacket on the left?

Dave

Hi, Dave,

It looks like a civilian version A-1 with a zipper and a L-2 style wool collar.

Still, it's a neat looking jacket.

Bill French

CBI

I would be up for buying a Lincoln repro. essentially an A-1 with a zipper.

Perhaps I should contact JC, his Electra jacket was similar ;)

CBI

that's right, Mark made one. It actually looks very similar to JC's Electra jacket which he no longer carries. I had almost pulled the trigger on that one about a year ago. An Electra might look great using some of John's newer hides. He made it in anticipation of the Emelia Earhart movie. Im don't think many people ordered this model.

fishmeok

I can still make one, just have not had any requests. I really need to build one in horse for the site, those pics are a really old cowhide jacket. It's a great looking jacket, but so far most people would rather have an A-1.

BTW the current url is superiorjackets.com- frontrangebronze is the original test site my brother helped me setup.

Cheers
Mark