• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What the...

Steve H

I was walking through Myer department store today and walked past Ralph Lauren when a mannequin caught my eye- there on a rack was about 15 of these! You may see a few more A2s on the street now!

johnwayne

Guess they must be producing them again but they've been around a while - I saw some here in UK probably some 3 years back and have to say were pretty good albeit a lightweight leather and better than that in your pic - very modern 'Cooper-ish' look to me! They do turn up on eBay quite often too but at prices it would seem the owners are misled by the better ones we all know!!
Cheers
Wayne

havocpaul

There are two types of Ralph Lauren A-2's, the one in your picture is the less accurate style, the other type uses a correct type maker's label with contract number, cotton lining, wool knits, Talon type repro zip and heavier 'aged' hide..they do look good but not at their proper retail price as you can get a top-end repro for the same money, although they seem to be available from time-to-time for much lower prices.