• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what kind of USAF G-1 jaket is this?

navvet

If you don't particularly like to draw attention to yourself, this is NOT the jacket to wear in public! :roll:

kevlarg

watchmanjimg said:
Ended at $180.50 to VintageTrends' $875.00. The market has spoken!

I think the price reflects two things, one this isn't really a wearable jacket unless you are a jockey or figure skate for a living. Two the vintage trends piece seems to be mint.

That said I wouldn't buy it no matter what it cost.

watchmanjimg

kevlarg said:
[T]his isn't really a wearable jacket unless you are a jockey or figure skate for a living.

Right, or perhaps a court jester! :lol:

I suppose some things are rare for a reason.

Stony

this isn't really a wearable jacket unless you are a jockey or figure skate for a living.

If you wore this walking down Broadway in Seattle you'd fit right in. :eek:

USMC_GAU-21

You guys are right not very wearable, but darn it I missed it by $5.00 bucks. It is a very rare addition to a 50's nylon collection.

I will post a picture of a '44 MB I was restoring, when I was sanding down the rear panels, I ran into red and white checkers. well I knew I had a "Follow Me" jeep right away. Very rare. My customer needless to say was very happy.

Anyways, ugly jacket, but for me and my nylon collection, I am bummed I missed it.

And the one over on Vintage Trends is WAY over priced.

r/Gy Dan