• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What if BUCO were still a going concern...

DiamondDave

Getns,

As you can see from the topic title, I am fascinated with the "What If" scenario, regarding the Buegeleisen company.

Now I have created the first jacket that I will call the "J-110", in the manner of a MODERN offering from them.

As some of you may be able to tell, I was inspired by the great products of Mr. Freedom as well as several other Japanese
repro makers out there. I have simply decided to add a few things that I like and to remove some that I do not.

3 to 3.5 oz Steerhide construction and of course Waldes zippers from Japan.

I will shut up now and let they pics do the talking as they are far more eloquent than I am.

You can check out the pics here and click on them for full sized images.

http://www.diamondcapco.com/id81.html

IMG_2189.jpg.w300h400.jpg

IMG_2187.jpg.w300h400.jpg

IMG_2183.jpg.w300h225.jpg

IMG_2184.jpg.w300h400.jpg

IMG_2193.jpg.w300h225.jpg

IMG_2194.jpg.w300h225.jpg

sixties.nut

I'll be danged if I can find the part he didn't like. Looks good to me and I don't even get to ride motercicles anymore.

Dave, If someone finds it, do they get a free Chucky Cheese? Cause I haven't seen too many two tones looking as nice as that.