• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What happened to the recent posts?

chamboid

There were two posts I wanted to read, on about the H.L Block m-422a Bazlot received as sort of the grouping, and another about a vintage clothier opening up in South london?

Where they go to?

havocpaul

I'll rewrite and post mine on the vintage shop shortly, I was interested and posted in the post Couchy made about his many jackets for sale, hopefully it can be picked up from any pm's sent....

ausreenactor

Paul,

All is okay..that was just a sniff.. I will list all the pics today. Will save the post and the hyperlinks in a Word document this time just in case! ;) I will drag out the M-41 too. As fate would have it I put in the bottom of the blanket box with the three ATF Ikes for long term storage. I packed my bags to come home six times, another go on the blanket box won't hurt..

Wait out..

bazelot

I had to repost the thread about the H&L Block jacket as it disappeared completely. I think it is a site update that went bad

bfrench

Administrator
bazelot said:
I had to repost the thread about the H&L Block jacket as it disappeared completely. I think it is a site update that went bad

That's exactly what happened - bad update (deleted all the forum files then didn't reload during the update - then I contacted the help deck used by our host and they reloaded our backup which was done at 3:00 AM so we lost the 12 hours or so of post for the day in use)

The auto backup app that I use backs up every twelve hours - no matter what we use there will always be a portion of the day not saved.

It was a good learning process with little loss - hopefully they'll never be another - :D :D :D