• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WHat does everyone think of this?

MikeyB-17

It looks nice, but I don't think it's military issue. AFAIK, the wartime B-15s all had offset zips, and the central zip didn't come in 'til the B-15c, which was nylon. Also I don't know of a military jacket that had the hanger stitched into the collar seam in a loop like that-they were sewn straight across, A-2 style. I don't claim to be an expert here-stand by for someone with knowledge greater than mine to pile in and shoot me down in flames! It looks in nice condition, though-not saying don't buy it, I just don't think it's an issue jacket. Bet it's warm.

Peter Graham

Mikey is right. It's a dreadful postwar copy. I had an identical one a few years ago. Vastly inferior quality and a terrible cut. Whoever wins that will be crying into their soup. Avoid !

hacker

That jacket style was popular post WW2 and I would bet there are fair amount around in good condition, but they aren't issued jackets. The quality is probably quite varied among different makers.....