• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wested Hero Jacket

Beaker_UK

I’m after some advice on the fit of Wested’s Hero Raiders jacket (not TOD or LC). Also appreciate this is probably better placed on COW or other forum but it’s pretty dead over there.

Compared to a standard fit, should I look to take 1 or 2 inches off my normal back length due to the overhang? Should I take half inch of the sleeve length for a similar reason?

Genuinely confused by it….

B-Man2

I’m after some advice on the fit of Wested’s Hero Raiders jacket (not TOD or LC). Also appreciate this is probably better placed on COW or other forum but it’s pretty dead over there.

Compared to a standard fit, should I look to take 1 or 2 inches off my normal back length due to the overhang? Should I take half inch of the sleeve length for a similar reason?

Genuinely confused by it….
What size jacket are you referring too?

mulceber

If your screen name is correct and you live in the UK, why not visit Wested and try on jackets to see how they fit? Way better than trying to guess about sizing if you've got the option.

Brettafett

Mine was a std Hero 40, fit perfectly for my 40" chest, but was years ago.
I'd be keen to hear details also.

You could try a regular for fit, no?