• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WEP jackets

Clark J

Anyone collect them?I just picked this(for what F*#in reason I don't know).It's a 68 in a 46L and looks to be in great shape.
wep-jkt_002a.jpg

atkins

I'm thinking of buying one, vintage original one ..but never find one in Evil Bay without holes on the unique cuff, but then maybe i'm not looking hard enough.

Great jacket need no reason Clark.

Atticus

I've got a '68 in 46R with an original Patron 56 patch. The jacket's too short to suit me. I wish it was a 48 long...

AF

A

Anonymous

Is this a nylon jacket trying to hide from it's brothers in the 'Nylon' section ? :eek: It shouldn't feel ashamed, there's lots of them about ! ;)

C'mon lil' jacket, shout it out loud I'm nylon and I'm poud of it !! :lol: :lol:

Seriously, you do need a long size regardless of how tall you are. I'm 5'9" and a long barely does it for me. But when you see the trousers you realise why the jacket could afford to be SO short ! :)

I wonder what the average hieight of a pilot was/is ............. you don't see too many big guys in fast jets ...... or small ones in Hercs.

Dave