• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wear a large?

Willy McCoy

This MA-1 would be nice to stash away for a few years. http://tinyurl.com/3p75yo
The tag lable picture is fuzzy but the description given states it's a B series and a '58. Plus it's a Dobbs. I don't see that many Dobbs' out there. Check out the blackened zipper. I already have too much nylon. I hope one of you get this. The price is lower than a Buzz or McCoy.

watchmanjimg

I'm SO tempted by this one, but I too have plenty of nylon already. However, I don't have a '58 Dobbs B with tabs . . .

delta102uk

watchmanjimg said:
I'm SO tempted by this one, but I too have plenty of nylon already. However, I don't have a '58 Dobbs B with tabs . . .

.....I have this very nice 58 Dobbs that belonged to pilot Ken Collins...he went on to fly A-12 and SR-71 for the CIA...

Picture2015-1.jpg

Willy McCoy

Glad it went to one of us! Good job Gleb and I hope you're exited for the delivery. If it didn't have a "BIN" I wouldn't've posted this but rather watched how the bidding would go on this fine example. Oh and by the way, NICE jacket deltadart UK! Fine example of the Dobbs!

delta102uk

Willy McCoy said:
Glad it went to one of us! Good job Gleb and I hope you're exited for the delivery. If it didn't have a "BIN" I wouldn't've posted this but rather watched how the bidding would go on this fine example. Oh and by the way, NICE jacket deltadart UK! Fine example of the Dobbs!

.....here's a couple of later L-2B jackets from my collection.....
Picture2019.jpg

Picture2536-1.jpg

Willy McCoy

tamoko said:
Actually nylon price a little bit drop down. But this mint one wort this money.
You don't see a lot mint early nylon with pocket tag for sale.
I have some nice jacket for sale in next month. ;)
Let me know which jackets you'll have for sale Gleb. Maybe I'll find some money for another. Looking at patches now.