• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Was this made by Aero?

TOMG1401

The contract number 1410 P, tells us that is an older Aero, before they got sreious about making correct A-2's. You can find that jacket reviewed on Acme Depot under the reproduction section

Persimmon

TOMG1401 said:
The contract number 1410 P, tells us that is an older Aero, before they got sreious about making correct A-2's. You can find that jacket reviewed on Acme Depot under the reproduction section

And when was that ?

petermack09

Persimmon said:
TOMG1401 said:

And when was that ?
Dont you ever give up :?: :roll:

TOMG1401

Go to the Depot and find out, If I recall 1999-2000, I hope you not referencing me with the "give up" B.S. Is the truth not wanted here??
Read the review on that jacket yourself before making an ass of yourself - under repro reviews,maybe you might learn something