• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Waltham 8 day aircraft clock reproduction dial

Andrew

Tom, i'll check with my Watchmaker who restored mine- no promises but they have contacts.

Andrew

Spoke to my guys today, their advice is to have the extg face refurbished- will be coming back soon with the name of the crowd to contact. They're located in the States and I'll post it as soon as they tell me.

handworn

Andrew,

Do any of your guys fit these clocks to desktop-intended fittings of plexiglas or other materials? I've seen it done, but I don't know who I'd ask to have it done myself.

Thanks.

Andrew said:
Spoke to my guys today, their advice is to have the extg face refurbished- will be coming back soon with the name of the crowd to contact. They're located in the States and I'll post it as soon as they tell me.

bazelot

Andrew said:

Thanks Andrew. So it looks like no repros have ever been made.

Andrew

I did specifically ask but they said very very unlikely. Not enough demand, but they will do some checking next week and if anything pops up i'm sure they'll let me know.

bazelot