• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Ralph Edwards shearling

JonnyCrow

Bit the bullet on this today, nice jacket, my Si
s-l400 (1).jpg
ze and I haven't seen this model before from Ralph Edwards, reminds me a little of USN m-4 series, anyway seller accepted my offer and didn't break the bank :D

s4rmark

That was mine , I gave it to a charity shop earlier this year, more a size 38 than a 40. Nice jacket though. I may sell a few more jackets in the future . I’ve got a bit wider in the chest and shoulder area over the past year or so due to laying concrete blocks ! So am now more a size 42 rather than a 40.

Last edited:

JonnyCrow

That was mine , I gave it to a charity shop earlier this year, more a size 38 than a 40. Nice jacket though. I may sell a few more jackets in the future . I’ve got a bit wider in the chest and shoulder area over the past year or so due to laying concrete blocks ! So am now more a size 42 rather than a 40.
Really? Haha and it ended up with a seller on the bay , small world, mm hope it fits, I'm not big, slim , I'm 38-40 should fit, I hope, surprised you gave it away though

JonnyCrow

Anyway Mark it's finding a home in Madrid :D

JonnyCrow

Jackets coming from Sevenoaks

JonnyCrow

I gave it to a local animal charity shop near me. They do a lot of good work for mistreated and unwanted pets etc.
Amen to that brother, we have 3 dogs all rescues from babies, plus we donate to a animal charity and my wife has a friend runs a centre here in Spain, 100% agree