• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tuskegee Airmen A-2s

MikeyB-17

For goodness' sake-look at those drooping shoulders! How can they stand to be seen out in public?? :lol:

greyhound52

I think the Goodwears John has made would fit them better. The vets on the set of the movie Red Tails really like John's jackets.

jacketimp

greyhound52 said:
I think the Goodwears John has made would fit them better.

trying to figure this one out.........

The vets on the set of the movie Red Tails really like John's jackets.

greyhound52

jacketimp said:
greyhound52 said:

The top line was a joke. The other line was a remark from the costume designer of the movie to John.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Real McCoy's/The Few just shipped a bunch of jackets over for this movie.

I forgot to ask what types they were .......

better duck

capt71 said:
... the photo of my Dad in his jacket may not meet the perfect fit model here, but he wore it throughout the war while piloting his B-24 on bombing missions. Bill

Hi there Bill, I think we would be honoured if you would share this photo with us. I for one sure would like to see it!

Never mind: just posted this one, then went on to the next "new post" and stumbled across your pics of your dad and his jacket!
Great shots.

jacketimp

greyhound52 said:
jacketimp said:
greyhound52 said:

The top line was a joke.

yep makes sense no time machine here........

i thought the vets were invited to the set for their input and their admiration for GW comments came direct from them.....a direct endorsemant

The other line was a remark from the costume designer of the movie to John.

oose

hi all,

looking forward to seeing JC jackets in action. They have started painting the planes... just need some pilots.
dscn3236.jpg

yours stu