• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trying to post pics from imgur

Dany McDonald

Hello,

You know you can upload directly from your hard drive to you tread and then publish? You don't necessarily have to link images already on-line to your tread...

There is an Insert Image function press image logo (left of the Smilies) or Ctrl-P.

Hope I was able to help you...

J.R.303

Thanks,the problem is the images aren't on my laptop and I don't know how to get them from my phone to it.

D97x7

Just upload directly from your phone.
Or download the your phone companion app on the laptop and phone in order to link the two.

Chandler

My tried and true method is to click on a single image in my imgur collection, which brings up that single image in a separate window. Click the "copy" button for BBCode, and paste directly into the reply box.
9gklTmh.jpg

Thus.

Moving images from phone to desktop is a different process on most systems, but if you're using Google on your phone, you have access to a cloud drive where you can move your images and access them whenever you log into Google on any platform.

entertainment

You could also click on the image in imgur and then save to your computer. Two finger click on Mac, not sure about Windows.
Then upload to VLJ. That is better than linking because more permanent.