• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The New Face of Diamond Cap Co

lt508th

Dave,

The site is awesome, as always! I purchased my flighter cap from you about two years ago and get compliments where ever I wear it. I have had several USAAF vets ask if the cap was a very well preserved original. I am considering purchasing a second cap from you, the quality is unsurpassed! ~ Tim

RudyN

I have two of Diamond Daves Caps and really like them. The only problem now is that I want another one (or two). :mrgreen:

ausreenactor

Just spied the NCO crusher cap...most motivated I have been in a while...going to badge up a repro E-6 IKE in preparation..

Couchy..

grommet

Dave,

This is a cruel maneuver! (And just when I was planning on landscaping the backyard.) ;)

By the way, I couldn't find the prices of the new caps on the website.

DiamondDave

Prices have been updated... they are now at the bottom of each page. Still need to re-work the Flighter pages and add the NCO crusher....

Thanks again for all of the comments and emails.

Cheers,

DD

ausreenactor

DiamondDave said:
Prices have been updated... they are now at the bottom of each page. Still need to re-work the Flighter pages and add the NCO crusher....

Thanks again for all of the comments and emails.

Cheers,

DD

What size is the said NCO crusher?......disregard..just spied it on the FB page. Price? And confirm it will be No. 1?

Couchy

DiamondDave

Couchy,

Introductory price for these is $200.00 USD... they will probably retail at around $225.00... and yes this one is number 1 and is so marked, as well as a date and my initials. I am planning to only mark the first 5 or 10 of each new cap type. Marking is on the inside of the sweatband and is thus not readily visible.

Cheers,

DD

ausreenactor

Could you place it on hold for 24 hours? Just bought a repro Medal of Honor and have my next Japanese 'gun run' payment to co-ord. Will send a hastener to a buyer for payment..or worst case move some money around...

Couchy

DiamondDave

Couchy,

Consider it yours! And thanks in advance.

Shipping will be via EMS, at a rate of 38.00 usd

Thanks again,

DD

ausreenactor

Okay...we are in business. Chevrons and collar insignia sorted. Cut out cap badge under close watch.

Had a big day with the Singer. Three repro jackets sorted. ATF Ike, ATF M41 and ATF Tanker.

DSC04332.jpg

DSC04331.jpg

DSC04337.jpg

Had a 're-org' of the war-drobe. Found out the recent exercises(living in the field that is)
have dropped me to just over 82kgs. That is 2.5kgs over Kapooka battle weight. Put on
my 1950 dated Battledress Blouse and 1990 Trousers and the buggers still fit, since `1991'!!
Happy with that!! The exposed kit is repro while the originals live in the hermetically sealed
safe bags. And the toys on the tops shelf to avoid unauthorised access. Punter 1 still has not
come up with my money. Listing 'his' toy on the net for $100 over what he had it offered at.
Thursday(your Wed) at the latest..

Couchy

ausreenactor

Gents...

I have the 13th and 5th AAF patches inbound for the shoulders. Missed a Blue on White Korea tab, but there will be another I am sure. Cap badge sorted....just some DIs??

Dave...payment plus a tad should be in your account. PM Sent as well about custom job...

Hovering of the At The Front Ike button again for another couple of 42Rs.

Couchy