• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

the law is the law..... i like this one

dujardin

no comment

:p :p :p

IMG00003-20100203-1427.jpg

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

byeeeeeee marcel

havocpaul

Looks like a set-up although my local council were sued for clamping a hearse parked outside the funeral parlour in the Broadway the other year!

Peter Graham

There's something not quite right about the hearse. I think photoshop is at work. Notice also the boom mike coming in from the far left. What's that about ?

Mac

Truth stranger than - Re: the law is the law....i like this

"That's my corpse! Funeral director scrambles to retrieve body after tow truck hooks his minivan"

"On the road to eternal peace, a body left inside a funeral home minivan wound up at hell on earth: the city tow pound.
The unscheduled stop came after a police tow truck hooked the illegally parked vehicle outside Redden's Funeral Home on W. 14th St. The dearly departed was soon heading for a lot off the West Side Highway, with the truck driver handling the last rights - and a few lefts - on the ride through Chelsea. Funeral director Paul DeNigris said he nearly died after walking outside the business Monday afternoon to find his client no longer resting in peace."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/201...sion_to_get_back_body_from_the_city_poun.html