• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

somtimes i don't know about lost worlds...

Harlock

I've checked these jackets out online, and sometimes I'm curious but other times... well, i don't know.

LOST WORLDS jackets are technically reproductions but more accurately continuations in The Great Tradition. Not dry, academic fossil recreations of interest to but a few. Instead, rediscoveries, excavated Troys, of exciting, vibrant 100% American designs of matchless art, spirit and beauty, absolutely unrelated to what's out there these days masquerading as quality behind hyped fashion labels and invented designers.

BucoJ23Ballistic-3.jpg

That's not a retarded fashion jacket???

Tim P

a bit of retro inspired innovation?
next years closeout?
more 'gay' (no offense) than this forum?

not my taste but then nor is an a-2 that creaks like a medieval straightjacket despite being worn in for five years. I am afraid his ethos and his product are not to my taste, for those who do like his stuff, fair play to you. nice to have a choice. I do think that he has some interesting experiments. this one is a misss though.

A

Anonymous

There's bound to be a Harley rider out there somewhere who thinks it's peachy !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave

flattop

JACKET_ HEAD said:
There's bound to be a Harley rider out there somewhere who thinks it's peachy !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave

Hey,,,, I resemble that remark LOL.... Sad to say you are probably correct. That is really hard on the eyes.

les_garten

JACKET_ HEAD said:

Dave

Dude, think how good that would look on a wartime Triumph!